Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

The Best Droid Apps on the Market

This is the list of apps that I used on my Droid all the time.  Just about all of these are free with the exception of a couple games.  If you have purchased your first Android phone and are looking for all the best apps so you can look like you know more than your friend who has had his iPhone for a year now, then you've come to the right place.  Come my young padawan, I shall show you.

Now all of these apps are on my Original Moto Droid running Android 2.2.whatever is current.  My phone is stock and is not "Bricked," oops I mean "Rooted."  I have come across many other awesome apps but for the sake of processing and the lack of app2sd compatibility, these select elite apps made it onto my Droid.

Top Droid Apps

  1. iMS iMediaShare
  2. Handcent
  3. TEDAir
  4. QQPlayer
  5. Justin.TV Broadcaster
  6. Justin.TV Viewer
  7. Unified Remote
  8. Movies
  9. Pulse
  10. IGN
  11. Pandora
  12. TuneIn Radio
  13. Share App
  14. ES File Manager
  15. Smart Taskbar
  16. Evernote
  17. Double Twist
  18. TiKL
  19. Droid Light
  20. Ringdroid
  21. Convert Pad
  22. Translate
  23. Voice Recorder
  24. Barcode Scanner
  25. QR Droid
  26. gStrings Free
  27. FreeCaddie
  28. GasBuddy
  29. App2SD
  30. Thinking Space



GAMES


  1. N64oid
  2. Snesoid
  3. Psx Arcade
  4. Angry Birds
  5. Jewels Deluxe
  6. Solitaire

No comments:

Post a Comment